The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18″ woofer with a cast frame and 3″ voice-coil.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating: 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz – 300 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 55 Hz – 300 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 96 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedence: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Recommended Crossover Settings: 30 Hz HPF, 24 dB / octave; 80 – 100 Hz LPF, 24 dB / octave
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in (597 mm x 516 mm x 559 mm)
- Weight: 71 lbs (32.2 kg)
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL 2043-G
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Be the first to review “JBL JRX218S 18″ Compact Subwoofer”